add

Wednesday 10 February 2016

ODE TO GOD!


I wrote this piece exactly one year ago today and this love I wrote about has not waned, if anything it has only gotten stronger. 
It's my Ode to God, the one who raises the poor from the dust and sets them among Princes. With Him your background and past are irrelevant and His love is an everlasting love.

Ode to God....
I praise God with a joyfulness that subdues every doubt and fear. 
I trust him with a confidence that no force on earth can sever. 
I believe his word with the blessed assurance that it will not fail. 
I hold on unwaveringly assured in the knowledge that he loves me with a permanence that endures the ages.
I worship him with the reverence of all that words can say. 
I love him with a fervor that is irreversible by time...Olowo ori mi!

No comments:

Post a Comment